Egypt, Science Social Sciences The Sphinx
Science Social Sciences History
Science Social Sciences Mariette, Auguste
Science Social Sciences Mummies
Science Social Sciences Nefertiti
Science Social Sciences Organizations
Science Social Sciences Petrie, William Matthew Flinders
Science Social Sciences Publications
Science Social Sciences Pyramids
Science Social Sciences The Sphinx
Science and Environment
Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Sinai South Sharm al Sheikh
Sinai South Transportation
The Age of the Sphinx, by Robert Bauval
- Startling news about the age of the Sphinx that could rewrite history
The Celestial Sphinx
- The recently rediscovered Constellation of The Celestial Sphinx, which dominated the skies in 14,000BC, is the blueprint for the Sphinx at Giza.
Enigma of the 'Lost' Sphinx
- Controversy of the Great Sphinx (and the three Great Pyramids) at Giza. Who built the Sphinx? When? Why?
Redating the Sphinx: The Debate
- Provides arguments for and against an earlier date for the Sphinx.
Remnants of a Lost Civilization?
- Zahi Hawass and Mark Lehner explain why they believe the Sphinx wasn't built between 5000 and 7000 BC, but much earlier, by a "mystery" civilization.
Response to Giza: The Truth
- Argues against the authors of the controversial "Giza: The Truth", by showing how the Sphinx could be extremely ancient
Copyright 2007, Datahjaelp